I knew I liked this guy when Viktor Frankl’s book, Man’s Search for Meaning, was top on his list of recommended.
Last week I sat down with my lovely girlfriend and watched a home video of my 3rd Birthday.
Being the lucky boy that I was, I had a house full of family, a Flintstones themed cake and a load of Duplo to play with. What more can you ask for?
I learnt a few things from watching my younger self:
- I apparently loved pretending to be a rhino, and roaring like a lion.
- I was partial to dancing to some Lionel Richie.
- I liked fighting my older cousin – the martial arts started pretty early.
- I was brainwashed into being a Chelsea fan, despite liking Ryan Giggs and Eric Cantona…
- My family were and still are lovely, and I liked giving everyone lots of kisses.
Apart from reinforcing the fact that my head has always been a bit a mixed…
View original post 665 more words